Reporting a Bug
Please report bugs using the Opie Bug Tracker - use the OPIE project category.
If you would like to be informed about changes in the Opie bug tracking system, please subscribe to the opie-bugs mailing list.
Fixing a bug
If you would like to fix a bug yourself, please follow these steps:
- Assign the bug in our Bug Tracker to yourself (if you have access to do this)
- Solve the problem in source code. (It's easiest if you make your changes against the Opie git tree.)
- Test the fix
- Commit the fix in your local git repository.
- Submit the change, using one of the following options:
- When the changes appear in the Opie Git repository on Github, change the bug status to Resolved.
- Add an entry to the top level
[[ChangeLog]]file in the Opie git repository. Adopt the entry from the commit message:
- After the fix has been reviewed (and possibly after the version containing the fix has been released) the bug status can be set to Closed.
BugFix: #0815 - short problem-description